Dogs that jump for a living may experience whiplash. Are you looking for it and correcting the subluxations before they become a problem?
Duration: 2 hours
Skill Level: All Levels
Dr. Amy Hayek and Dr. Bill Ormston examined 120 canine patients for the presence of vertebral subluxations. The owners of these animals answered a questionnaire about the lifestyle of their animals. The results are presented in this lecture as well as the symptoms of whiplash in the dog, causes and treatment. Canine Whiplash was given at the 2011 AVCA convention.
All refunds will be calculated the Continuing Education Rate within sixty (60) days of the second anniversary of the student’s enrollment, but not before this date. Animal Chiropractic 101 students who leave the course prior to completion will be considered a la carte CE students. Because rates are higher for a la carte CE credits, this may result in the student OWING money at their time of departure from the course rather than being owed a refund of any remaining tuition, even if they paid all fees in advance. All disputes are actionable in Bosque County Texas. Venue and jurisdiction arising from this contract shall arise in Bosque County Texas.
1. Refund amounts will be based on the period of enrollment calculated on the basis of course time (clock hours), equipment fees, and fees resulting from services provided to the student. Equipment used during laboratory time, but not retained by the student, will be billed at a rental fee rate. Equipment retained by the student will be billed at a full market price. Administrative fees apply.
2. If a student has begun the course and has completed twenty-five (25) percent or more of the coursework prior to withdrawing from the course, there will be no refund.
3. The effective date of termination for refund purposes will be the earliest of the following:
a) the last date of attendance; or
b) two years from the date of enrollment.
4. Tuition and fees are collected at the time of admittance. If the student does not logon to attend any classes, not more than one hundred dollars ($100) shall be retained by the school so long as termination occurs within the first sixty (60) days following enrollment.
5. If the student fails to enter the seminar, withdraws, or if progress is discontinued at any time before completion of the seminar, the student will be refunded the pro-rata portion of tuition, fees, and other charges based on number of CE class hours remaining in the seminar after the effective date of termination. Online security fees will be billed from the date of enrollment to the date of termination.
6. A full refund of all tuition and fees is due in each of the following cases:
(a) an enrollee is not accepted by the school;
(b) the seminar of instruction is discontinued by the school and thus prevents the student from completing the seminar; or
(c) the student’s enrollment was procured as a result of any misrepresentation in advertising, promotional materials from the school, or misrepresentations by the owner or representatives of the school.
REFUND POLICY FOR STUDENTS CALLED TO ACTIVE MILITARY SERVICE.
7. A student who withdraws from the school as a result of being called to active duty in a military service for the United States or the Texas National Guard may elect one of the following options for each program in which the student is enrolled:
(a) if tuition and fees were collected in advance of the withdrawal, a pro-rata refund of any tuition, fees, or other charges paid by the student for the program will be made, and a cancellation will be granted for any unpaid tuition, fees, or other charges owed by the student for the portion of the program the student does not complete following withdrawal;
(b) a grade of incomplete with the designation “withdrawn-military” for the courses in the program, other than courses for which the student has previously received a grade on the student’s transcript, and the right to re-enroll in the program, or a substantially equivalent program if that program is no longer available, not later than the first anniversary of the date the student is discharged from active military duty without payment of additional tuition, fees, or other charges for the program other than any previously unpaid balance of the original tuition, fees, and charges for books for the program; or
(c) the assignment of an appropriate final grade or credit for the courses in the program, but only if the instructor or instructors of the program determine that the student has:
(1) satisfactorily completed at least ninety (90) percent of the required coursework for the program; and
(2) demonstrated sufficient mastery of the program material to receive credit for completing the program.
8. Refunds will be totally consummated within sixty (60) days after the two (2) year anniversary of registration, but not before this date.
Bill Ormston, DVM