This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for ACES. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
See what data we have about you, if any.
Change/correct any data we have about you.
Have us delete any data we have about you.
Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Refund Policies Effective November 4, 2017
All refunds will be computed at the Continuing Education Rate within 60 days of the 2nd anniversary of the student’s enrollment but not before this time.
Animal Chiropractic 101 students who leave the course prior to completing the course will be considered a la carte CE students. Because rates are higher for CE credits this may result in student OWING money at their time of departure from the course rather than a refund of any remaining tuition even if they paid the full fees in advance. All disputes are actionable in Bosque County Texas. Venue and jurisdiction arising over this contract shall arise in Bosque County Texas.
1. Refund computations will be based on the period of enrollment computed on the basis of course time (clock hours), fees as a result of equipment, fees as a result of services provided to the student. Equipment used during laboratory time but not retained by the student will be billed at a rental fee rate. Equipment retained by the student will be billed at full market price. Administrative fees apply.
2. If a student has begun the course and completed 25% or more of the coursework prior to withdrawing from the course, there will be no refund.
3. The effective date of termination for refund purposes will be the earliest of the following: a) the last date of attendance; or b) two years from the date of enrollment.
4. Tuition and fees are collected at the time of entrance. If the student does not log-on to attend any classes, not more than $100 shall be retained by the school so long as termination occurs within the first 60 days following enrollment.
5. If the student fails to enter the seminar, withdraws, or is discontinued at any time before completion of the seminar, the student will be refunded the pro rata portion of tuition, fees, and other charges that the number of CE class hours remaining in the seminar at the CE tuition rate after the effective date of termination bears to the total number of class hours in the seminar. Online security fees will be billed from the date of enrollment to the date of termination.
6. A full refund of all tuition and fees is due in each of the following cases: (a) an enrollee is not accepted by the school; (b) if the seminar of instruction is discontinued by the school and thus prevents the student from completing the seminar; or 10771 Hwy 6, Meridian, TX 76665
Phone: 843-900-1502 Rev. 2015 December
(c) if the student's enrollment was procured as a result of any misrepresentation in advertising, promotional materials of the school, or misrepresentations by the owner or representatives of the school.
7. REFUND POLICY FOR STUDENTS CALLED TO ACTIVE MILITARY SERVICE.
8. A student of the school who withdraws from the school as a result of the student being called to active duty in a military service of the United States or the Texas National Guard may elect one of the following options for each program in which the student is enrolled: (a) if tuition and fees are collected in advance of the withdrawal, a pro rata refund of any tuition, fees, or other charges paid by the student for the program and a cancellation of any unpaid tuition, fees, or other charges owed by the student for the portion of the program the student does not complete following withdrawal; (b) a grade of incomplete with the designation "withdrawn-military" for the courses in the program, other than courses for which the student has previously received a grade on the student's transcript, and the right to re-enroll in the program, or a substantially equivalent program if that program is no longer available, not later than the first anniversary of the date the student is discharged from active military duty without payment of additional tuition, fees, or other charges for the program other than any previously unpaid balance of the original tuition, fees, and charges for books for the program; or (c) the assignment of an appropriate final grade or credit for the courses in the program, but only if the instructor or instructors of the program determine that the student has: (1) satisfactorily completed at least 90 percent of the required coursework for the program; and (2) demonstrated sufficient mastery of the program material to receive credit for completing the program.
9. Refunds will be totally consummated within 60 days after the 2 year anniversary of registration, but not before this date
Safety and Security
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.